Impact Investing Association advocates for policy making, conducts research and helps raise awareness to develop the impact investing ecosystem in Turkey.
Impact Investing Association is incorporated under Şafak Müderrisgil‘s leadership on April 13th, 2020 in Ankara.
Aim of the Association
The aim of the Impact Investing Association is to communicate the benefits of impact investing to the public and to help impact investing become an investment instrument of choice in Turkey.
Goals of the Association
The goals of Impact Investing Association,
- Promotion of the conceptual framework and investment model of impact investing and definition of differences and similarities with other impact-oriented investment models,
- Analysis of the impact investing ecosystem and definition of the requirements for the growth of the sector,
- Collaboration with stakeholders within the impact investing ecosystem to achieve common objectives,
- Construction of a database and a metric system for impact and transfer of knowledge,
- Collaboration with governmental institutions in the making of necessary legal arrangements and incentive systems,
- Collaboration with financial institutions and banks for setting up impact funds.